Sunday, September 18, 2011

A George Day

A couple days ago, my dad came over to drop off something special for us... ...an old church bench from their ward building. I need to recover it with a vinyl tablecloth so we can use it at our kitchen table but hopefully, I'll get to that soon...because it looks very out of place where it is right now.
Anyway, when my dad came over, he brought my nephew with him. Petey and George are best friends so I asked my dad if we could keep George for a few hours and then take him back. He is such a cutie. I love his big smile.


Of course, the whole time they were there, Petey was trying to convince George that he should dress up like a princess with her. She put this brown hat on him and he didn't seem to mind.

Then, George came out of the playroom with one of her pink slippers on. :)

When we got back to my parents' house, Grandma had a surprise for the kids. She had found two wooden tables with cute benches and gave one to my family and my sister's family. But first before we took them home, she set a picnic on them outside for the kids' lunch. Such a fun Grandma.


We sure love having George over.


And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

mindy said...

So cool to have a church bench! & those kids tables are cute!!