Friday, September 30, 2011

Go ahead and vote!

Something big is about to happen...
The Little Mr and I are soon to be one year older and wiser too!

Since this momentous week (our birthdays being exactly a week apart) is approaching quickly, I thought I would do something fun and different here on the bloggity-blog. I am a serious lover of birthdays.

Have you ever heard of a vlog? I've seen many people post vlogs (video blogs) before and always thought they were rather embarrassing. I type because I dont want to be seen all over the internet. That's what meeting in person is for. But I'm sucking up my embarrassment for your one time (or maybe more if it's a big hit) satisfaction.

On the side of my blog, you will now see a poll. This poll will be open through next Friday (Spidey's birthday) and I will post the video the following Friday (my birthday).

So, go on. Vote away!

Have a fabulous conference weekend!

And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't vote because I want you to do all of them. Not kidding. Count me as voting for all 3.