Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Madness (Truly what today has been)

I am not going to stay up too long to blog because I don't feel well. My stomach hurts more by the minute and I'm hoping when I wake up in the morning, it'll be mostly over.
I dont appreciate it, you stupid ovarian cysts! I'm pretty sure one of the cysts burst and from what I remember in high school, it only took a day or two to stop cramping and hurting so much. *here's to hoping*
I just thought I'd leave you with a cute (slightly blurry but still cute) picture of my monkey from Friday's open gym. That bar was 6 ft high and he has giggling when I let him hang there and stepped away to take the picture. He's my monkey, that's for sure. (Though, Petey likes to do the same thing when we go. Did I really get two monkeys?! Please, next kid, be a little more timid.)
Hope you've had a wonderful Monday. I had an exciting day filled with helping my family out and then ending our day by ordering pizza with them (Thanks, mom and dad!). I'd say that's a successful day!


And that's how Suze sees it.


PS: That boy is turning two in less than a month. What the????!!! Boss and I are having so much fun looking at things online to get him. It's one of our favorite things to do---buy birthday and Christmas presents for our kids. I love that it's something we usually do together and equally. Happy birthday shopping!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

He is so cute! My boys had the same shirt :)