Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gratitude

Tonight, I need to be grateful. I've complained enough for the day and I need to write down how blessed I actually am. Let's start right here, shall we? This boy keeps me going when I'm ready to quit. He is full of laughter and silly faces. He is so determined to grow up even faster than my first baby and as much as I want him to stay little, I think his determination will get him far in life.

Then there's my firstborn. Nobody could ever take her place in my heart. Some days, I just want to hold on tight and never let go of her. She is always asking me if I'm ok and showering me with hugs and kisses.
And of course, my best friend in the entire world. This man is always by my side, supporting me and caring for me. Even today, as he should be mostly laying on the couch after surgery, he keeps jumping up to help me with things! He has been the best choice I've made in this life and I sometimes lose sight of that.


Together, we make up the most perfect little family. Why is it that I lose sight of the blessings I have? Even through these rough times, they are still mine forever and we are so blessed to have each other.


And that's how Suze sees it.


PS: A couple weeks ago, I talked about my family blog and how I wasnt really writing on it anymore. Well, I decided to make it completely private so that I could have it for a personal journal. So you wont even be able to get on there and look at the old archives anymore. But Ill still be posting on Suze's Corner as often as possible. :) Thanks for following!

No comments: