Monday, August 15, 2011

QC Splash Pad

Last week, my SIL, Juli, invited us to go to a community splash pad with them. And since we dont very often pass up a trip that involves playing with water, we excitedly agreed. Juli helped Spidey get used to the water.

Petey was so excited to play with Leezer.

Petey loved the "shower".

And apparently, the water tastes good. Yuck!

After they were all tuckered out from playing, Juli gave everybody a snack. And the big girls decided they were going to take a nap on the sidewalk. Just kidding, they didn't actually fall asleep right there.


I even snapped a picture of my new hair color for you. I dyed it dark brown on top (which needs another try since I missed some of the blonde spots) and the bottom a purplish-red. I love it! And today {or someday soon}, Ill be re-doing the top and adding some more red to the bottom. :)



And that's how Suze sees it.

2 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Where is that splash pad you went to?!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

So fun! Love going to the water on a nice day.
Hair is looking good!