Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School Wreath

My sister in law and I got together on Monday to craft up some more cute things! This time, we decided to make a cute Back to School wreath that she found on The Polkadot Chair.
The only part we finished was the actual ruler part. I added some ribbon after she left and immediately hung it up as is. (Remember, I'm impatient.)

This morning, I had a great idea to add a felt apple. I made a felt flower with some red beads in the middle and then added the felt green stem.

Well, tonight, I've finished more of it! I was at the store when I walked past some colored pencils on sale for $.97. I knew they would go with my theme so I bought a pack, came home, and hot glued them onto the wreath. I am loving the way it looks. The colored pencils added just enough color.
I havent decided if I am done or if Ill add anything else to it. :) What do you think?


And that's how Suze crafts.


1 comment:

Emmy said...

That is cute! I have seen something similar on Pintrest but not with the pencils. Great job