- I watch Disney channel a lot...probably too much for a 23 year old mother of 2.
- And I secretly (not so secretly anymore) wish I looked like Miley Cyrus. Oh to have hair like that!
- My brother left on a campout tonight...sigh of relief...one less kid for the next 24 hours.
- I have been wearing the same pair of leggings for 3 days now. They are by far the comfiest pair of pants I own.
- I got upset when my husband said he'd be gone all morning with friends and then come home for an hour, only to be gone again til late at night...until I remembered that last week, I stayed out with friends until 3am and in two more weeks, I am having a 24 hour sleepover party with those same friends.
- I finally feel like I have real friends again. People I can trust with the things I say that will never go outside that circle. People who invite me to everything and care about how I am doing every day. People who also let me help them and care about them when they need me. I believe it's healthy in a friendship to help your friends and also let yourself be helped. I wish I could freeze life right now---except that I want my husband to be done with school.
- Wizards of Waverly Place is such a cheesy show---but I'm still watching it.
- I recently took a liking to the cooking channel---so far, it's taught me a lot of things---all of which I have never used in my own home. So why do I watch it?
- I dont have much more to confess. Wish I could think of something but my son is crying and although I havent decided whether to get him up from his nap (it's only been 30 min), I can't focus with his sweet little cry (or loud, piercing scream) in the background.
And that's how Suze confesses.