- I don't shower as often as I should. Try 3 times a week...if that. Usually, it's every third day.
- I take my kids to the park so that I can have a break---them getting to play is just a bonus.
- Sometimes, I'm kind of mean and can't myself out of icky sticky messes I've created. I hope you've never known that side of me.
- I spend A LOT of my time on the computer and sometimes, I even play Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. Or maybe more than just sometimes. Shh!
- I care about what my daughter looks like and how she's dressed---probably too much.
- I cant sleep in pajamas...end of story.
- I probably shave my legs once a month during the winter season.
- I get motion sickness from watching my husband play our Xbox 360.
- Sometimes I covet people who have bigger houses, nicer cars and more money than me. And sometimes it takes a while to snap out of it and realize that my family means much more than those things.
- I am the most forgetful 23 year old you will ever meet. It's mostly always been this way but has gotten worse since having children. I keep a calendar because I wouldn't remember a single thing without. Sometimes I even forget to check my calendar and I STILL forget some things. It's ridiculous. I hate it. I wish I could remember more.
- I have OCD---not like crazy, scary OCD but nevertheless, OCD. I have to eat an even number of cereal pieces, I count poles and dashes in the road when driving, and I have trouble writing when things don't feel "even" to me. The last one is too hard to explain. But I have it. It doesnt really affect the way I live so it doesn't bother me much. But sometimes, my husband will walk in a room and I'm dotted around on a piece of paper trying to find my "even feeling touch" and he thinks I'm crazy. Cause I am.
And that's how Suze confesses it.