Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
I confess:
  • I don't shower as often as I should. Try 3 times a week...if that. Usually, it's every third day.
  • I take my kids to the park so that I can have a break---them getting to play is just a bonus.
  • Sometimes, I'm kind of mean and can't myself out of icky sticky messes I've created. I hope you've never known that side of me.
  • I spend A LOT of my time on the computer and sometimes, I even play Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. Or maybe more than just sometimes. Shh!
  • I care about what my daughter looks like and how she's dressed---probably too much.
  • I cant sleep in pajamas...end of story.
  • I probably shave my legs once a month during the winter season.
  • I get motion sickness from watching my husband play our Xbox 360.
  • Sometimes I covet people who have bigger houses, nicer cars and more money than me. And sometimes it takes a while to snap out of it and realize that my family means much more than those things.
  • I am the most forgetful 23 year old you will ever meet. It's mostly always been this way but has gotten worse since having children. I keep a calendar because I wouldn't remember a single thing without. Sometimes I even forget to check my calendar and I STILL forget some things. It's ridiculous. I hate it. I wish I could remember more.
  • I have OCD---not like crazy, scary OCD but nevertheless, OCD. I have to eat an even number of cereal pieces, I count poles and dashes in the road when driving, and I have trouble writing when things don't feel "even" to me. The last one is too hard to explain. But I have it. It doesnt really affect the way I live so it doesn't bother me much. But sometimes, my husband will walk in a room and I'm dotted around on a piece of paper trying to find my "even feeling touch" and he thinks I'm crazy. Cause I am.

Do you have a Friday Confessional (or a lot, like I do?)? Today, I am linking up to Mamarazzi and Glamazon.

And that's how Suze confesses it.

3 comments:

Sam and Trev said...

I count poles and dashes in the road and the xobx 360 makes me sick too!!!! We really are sisters!

Mamarazzi said...

love it. i don't shower unless i am getting ready to go somewhere. i was gonna try and change that this year. meh, why bother it works for me.

thanks so much for linking up, cute family!!

Aubrey S. said...

I'm with you on the shaving in the winter thing...once a month sounds just about right.